- Child / Youth Programs and Activities
- Crisis and Abuse Lines and Shelters
- Employment Services
- Family Support
- French Language Services
- Government Services
- Housing / Financial / Legal Supports
- Indigenous Services
- Mental Health
- Newcomer Services
- Parent / Caregiver Skill Building
- Pre and Post Natal
- Seniors Services
- Special and Complex Needs
- Urgent Needs Supports
- Youth Services
The Coalition for Persons with Disabilities
The Coalition for Persons with Disabilities has been providing candidate recruitment and selection to employers since 1998. Our programs and services address the needs of employers to tighten the gap on the labour pool shortage by assisting businesses to hire from an untapped and highly skilled labour pool.
We can provide employers with pre-screened and motivated job ready candidates:
- Training programs for candidates to prepare them with starting and retaining a new job or career.
- Hiring incentives to employers to offset the initial training costs of hiring a new employee.
- Accommodation and Accessibility Related Assessments for businesses.
- Pre-screening of candidates to ensure a successful job match.
- Job Coaching to assist employers with training new employees.
If you are between the age of 15–30 and are looking at getting your first job, changing careers, starting a new career, or starting your own business, our programs and services are designed with you in mind.
Our Employment Specialists will assist you to navigate through today's competitive job market.
- Accommodation and Accessibility related assessments
- Pre-Employment Training and Workshop
- Youth Programs
- Career Decision Making
- Labour Market Information
- One-on-one personalized appointments
- Funding for education and training
- Wage incentives for employer
- Personalized programs for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Job Coaching
- Job Retention
|Street Address||210 Broadway Avenue, Suite 105|
|Postal Code||L9W 5G4|
|Service Hours||Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Who can use this service||Employers/Youth|