- Child / Youth Programs and Activities
- Crisis and Abuse Lines and Shelters
- Employment Services
- Family Support
- French Language Services
- Government Services
- Housing / Financial / Legal Supports
- Indigenous Services
- Mental Health
- Newcomer Services
- Parent / Caregiver Skill Building
- Parenting Infants and Toddlers (0–2.5)
- Parenting Preschoolers (2.5–4)
- Parenting School-Aged Children (4–13)
- Parenting Teens (13+)
- Pre and Post Natal Care
- Seniors Services
- Special and Complex Needs
- Teen / Youth Services
- Urgent Needs Supports
Branching Out Support Services
Branching Out Support Services offers service in the following areas:
1. Architect Empowered Day Services for adults with neuro diversities. Choice-based day services for adults 18+.
2. 1:1 Community-based support services for all ages, in home, in school, in community. or at Branching Out.
3. Education and advocacy.
Please contact us if you are looking for professional development or workshops. Our current focus areas are: Dimensions of Neuro Diversity, Sexuality and Safe Relationships, Trauma and Neuro Diversity and our lunch and learn series. We also train business teams in Accessibility, Inclusion and Belonging.
|Street Address||5 First St. Unit 1A|
|Postal Code||L9W 1E1|
|Phone||226 259 9521|
|Service Hours||8:30 - 4:30|
|Who can use this service||all|
|Cost||fee for service|