- Child / Youth Programs and Activities
- Crisis and Abuse Lines and Shelters
- Employment Services
- Family Support
- French Language Services
- Government Services
- Housing / Financial / Legal Supports
- Indigenous Services
- Mental Health
- Newcomer Services
- Parent / Caregiver Skill Building
- Pre and Post Natal
- Seniors Services
- Special and Complex Needs
- Urgent Needs Supports
- Youth Services
Branching Out Support Services
Branching Out Support Services offers:
1. A day program for adults with developmental differences and disabilities focusing on recreational, social, life skills, job skills and coaching, volunteer experieinces and more!
2. Weekend social and recreational events such as mens and womens mentoring groups, movie nights, caregiver support and respite.
3. Individual and Family support, consulting and respite.
All services are covered by SSAH and Passport funding.
|Street Address||5 First Street, Unit 1A|
|Postal Code||L9W 1E1|
|Service Hours||Monday to Friday, 8:30 - 4:30 (some evenings and weekends)|
|Who can use this service||open service|
|Cost||Fee for service. Please note: All services are covered by SSAH and Passport funding.|