- Child / Youth Programs and Activities
- Crisis and Abuse Lines and Shelters
- Employment Services
- Family Support
- French Language Services
- Government Services
- Housing / Financial / Legal Supports
- Indigenous Services
- Mental Health
- Newcomer Services
- Parent / Caregiver Skill Building
- Parenting Infants and Toddlers (0–2.5)
- Parenting Preschoolers (2.5–4)
- Parenting School-Aged Children (4–13)
- Pre and Post Natal Care
- Seniors Services
- Special and Complex Needs
- Urgent Needs
- Urgent Needs Supports
- Youth Services
County of Dufferin Community Services
The County of Dufferin’s Community Services Department acts as the service systems manager for Ontario Works, Social Housing, and Children’s Services divisions.
Vision: Dufferin County Community Services Department aspires to be at the forefront of delivering quality service to create an inclusive and accessible community.
Mission: Dufferin County Community Services Department is dedicated to improving the well-being of individuals and families in out community by connecting people to resources, support services and opportunities.
Values: Dufferin County Community Services Department values Accountability, Respect and Teamwork.
|Street Address||30 Centre Street|
|Postal Code||L9W 2X1|
|Who can use this service|