- Child / Youth Programs and Activities
- Crisis and Abuse Lines and Shelters
- Employment Services
- Family Support
- French Language Services
- Government Services
- Housing / Financial / Legal Supports
- Indigenous Services
- Mental Health
- Newcomer Services
- Parent / Caregiver Skill Building
- Parenting Infants and Toddlers (0–2.5)
- Parenting Preschoolers (2.5–4)
- Parenting School-Aged Children (4–13)
- Parenting Teens (13+)
- Pre and Post Natal Care
- Seniors Services
- Special and Complex Needs
- Teen / Youth Services
- Urgent Needs Supports
Health Care Connect
Here are two options to find a family doctor or nurse practitioner who is accepting new patients:
- Register with our Health Care Connect service and have a nurse find a doctor or nurse practitioner for you.
- Contact an Ontario physician to ask if they are accepting new patients.
- Use The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario’s Find a Doctor search.
- Choose “Advanced Search” to find a doctor near you (by city/town or postal code).
- Click on “Additional Search Options” to narrow your search (to family doctors and/or language spoken).
- Contact the doctor to check if they are accepting new patients.
|Who can use this service|