Urgent Needs

Health Care Connect

Here are two options to find a family doctor or nurse practitioner who is accepting new patients:

  1. Register with our Health Care Connect service and have a nurse find a doctor or nurse practitioner for you.
  2. Contact an Ontario physician to ask if they are accepting new patients.
    1. Use The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario’s Find a Doctor search.
    2. Choose “Advanced Search” to find a doctor near you (by city/town or postal code).
    3. Click on “Additional Search Options” to narrow your search (to family doctors and/or language spoken).
    4. Contact the doctor to check if they are accepting new patients.
Toll Free 811
Website https://www.ontario.ca/page/find-family-doctor-or-nurse-practitioner