- Child / Youth Programs and Activities
- Crisis and Abuse Lines and Shelters
- Employment Services
- Family Support
- French Language Services
- Government Services
- Housing / Financial / Legal Supports
- Indigenous Services
- Mental Health
- Newcomer Services
- Parent / Caregiver Skill Building
- Parenting Infants and Toddlers (0–2.5)
- Parenting Preschoolers (2.5–4)
- Parenting School-Aged Children (4–13)
- Parenting Teens (13+)
- Pre and Post Natal Care
- Seniors Services
- Special and Complex Needs
- Teen / Youth Services
- Urgent Needs Supports
Milk Program (Westminster United Church)
Milk and Formula program provides emergency temporary assistance for families experiencing difficulties.
Milk coupons mailed monthly for a maximum of six months (subject to change). Formula to be picked up at church.
Due to high demand for program, applicants MUST be referred by a community professional to be eligible to receive assistance for this program.
Call office for more details.
|Street Address||247 Broadway Avenue|
|Postal Code||L9W 2Z5|
|Service Hours||Tue-Fri 10 am-1 pm|
|Who can use this service||Applicants MUST be referred by a community professional to be eligible to receive assistance for this program|