- Child / Youth Programs and Activities
- Crisis and Abuse Lines and Shelters
- Employment Services
- Family Support
- French Language Services
- Government Services
- Housing / Financial / Legal Supports
- Indigenous Services
- Mental Health
- Newcomer Services
- Parent / Caregiver Skill Building
- Pre and Post Natal
- Seniors Services
- Special and Complex Needs
- Urgent Needs Supports
- Youth Services
Robin Berger Breastfeeding Support
Robin Berger has been helping breastfeeding families since 1994. She has been an IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant) since 1994 (recertified in 1999, 2004, 2009, and rewrote and passed the IBCLC exam in 2014) and Member of ICLA/CLCA (Canadian Lactation Consultant Association) since 1994.
She offers the following services:
- Private lacation support in her home by appointment.
- Drop-In Breastfeeding Centre--no appointment needed--on Wednesday afternoons (12:30–3:30 PM) at the Centre, 375 Hansen Boulevard, Orangeville. Cost is $7.00 / person.
- Authorized Medela dealer since 1994, offering a complete line of Medela breast pumps and accessories
|Service Hours||Drop-In Breastfeeding Centre: Weds, 12:30–3:30 PM. Other services by appointment.|
|Who can use this service||breastfeeding mothers|