Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario, College of

Anyone who uses the title "Audiologist" or "Speech-Language Pathologist" must be registered with the College of Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists. You can search here to find out if someone is registered and if there are any restrictions on their practice. You can also find out where they practise, ages they treat, languages they speak, and more.