- Child / Youth Programs and Activities
- Crisis and Abuse Lines and Shelters
- Employment Services
- Family Support
- French Language Services
- Government Services
- Housing / Financial / Legal Supports
- Indigenous Services
- Mental Health
- Newcomer Services
- Parent / Caregiver Skill Building
- Pre and Post Natal
- Seniors Services
- Special and Complex Needs
- Urgent Needs Supports
- Youth Services
Township of Amaranth Recreation and Programs
The Township of Amaranth offers recreation programs including a co-ed, non-competitive soccer program for children and youth aged 4–16 and a summer camp program.
Pickleball is held at the Grand Valley Arena.
The township will reimburse residents for the non-resident fee for swimming lessons at the Town of Orangeville.
|Street Address||374028 6th Line|
|Postal Code||L9W 0M6|
|Who can use this service|